Richard Hsu is an associate in the firm's Taipei office. He is experienced in serving clients in the banking, insurance, private equity, venture capital, electronics, fast-moving consumer goods, sports, and entertainment sectors. He has advised numerous Fortune 500 companies on their investments, transactions, and regulatory compliance issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Richard worked at a leading full-service Taiwanese law firm and within the Wealth Management department of a global bank.
In 2011, he also worked at a Japanese law firm in Osaka as a visiting lawyer.
- Taipei Bar Association member
- "Comparison of Third-Party Payment Regulations in China and Taiwan", Xiamen Forum of Cross-Strait Lawyers, September 2013
- "Introduction of IPR Protections in Taiwan", Seminar of Chinese Commerce and Intellectual Property of Kansai Bureau, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan, April 2011
- "The Advantages of Japanese Companies’ IPO in Taiwan", The Lawyers, Co-authored, November 2014
- "Introduction of the Third-Party Investigation Committee in Japan", Commercial Times, April 2011
- "Feasibility Discussion of the Cancellation of Pacific Liu Tong Investment Co.’s Registration", Commercial Times, February 2010