Sook Young Yeu is a partner in the firm’s Hong Kong office. She is a member of the asset management and investment funds practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Sook served as a partner and office leader for the Hong Kong location of an international law firm, and was a member of the mergers and acquisitions and private equity practices focusing on the representation of investors in a broad range of private investment funds. Sook previously focused her practice on corporate and securities matters in connection with the establishment of private investment funds and ongoing representation of investment funds and fund sponsors and managers, and related private equity and venture capital investments, as well as mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings and public and private securities offerings across the Asia-Pacific region.
- “Leading Individual” for Investment Funds, Chambers Asia, 2008-2018
- “Leading Lawyer” for Investment Funds in 2011-2012, 2014-2018; “Highly Regarded” in 2019-2020, IFLR 1000
- Editor, California Law Review
- The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Mentioned, "APAC Fund Manager Briefing: Current Top of Mind Issues to Ponder On," AIMA.org, 11 March 2022