Talor Bearman is an associate at the firm’s Nashville office and is a member of the Construction and Infrastructure practice group. He has experience working on a wide variety of complex commercial litigation matters, with a concentration in construction disputes. He represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and design professionals in all stages of the litigation process. His experience includes representation in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration proceedings.
In addition to litigation, Talor advises clients regarding construction-related contracts and project administration.
Prior to joining the firm, Talor served as an associate at a full-service law firm where he focused his practice on complex commercial litigation and construction disputes.
- 2018 Pro Bono Service Award, Tennessee Supreme Court
- 2019 Pro Bono Service Award, Tennessee Supreme Court
- Graduate of the Nashville Bar Foundation Leadership Forum
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel
- The Associated General Contractors of Tennessee
- “Structuring Construction Contracts: Termination for Convenience vs. Termination for Cause” presented on Strafford Live CLE Video Webinar
- "Intercepting Licensing Rights: Why College Athletes Need a Federal Right of Publicity," Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment & Technology Law, 2012