Vanessa Baic is a corporate and commercial lawyer whose practice focuses on the health, aged care/retirement living and therapeutic goods sectors.
Vanessa advises clients on a range of issues affecting the above industries including compliance with regulatory requirements, contracting, risk management, privacy, structuring and mergers and acquisitions.
Her clients include some of Australia's most well known companies in the health, aged care/retirement living and therapeutic goods sectors and comprise for-profit and not-for profit entities as well as government.
Prior to joining the firm, Vanessa worked as an in house lawyer for Australia's largest private health insurer, Medibank Private Limited. She also previously spent over five years at a large national Australian law firm where part of her time was spent on secondment to Symbion Health Limited.
- Monash Vice Chancellor’s Undergraduate Research Scholarship
- AMRAD Prize for Top Student in 3rd year Biochemistry
- AMRAD Prize for Top Student in 2nd year Biochemistry
- Royal Women's Hospital Human Research Ethics Committee member
- Intensive Care Foundation non-executive director
- Law Institute of Victoria member
- Victorian Women's Lawyers member
- Victorian Women's Lawyers mentor