Andrew Glass advises businesses in achieving integrated, multi-disciplinary solutions to managing risk. Andrew and his project teams work closely with clients’ business lines, and their legal, compliance, and information technology departments, to navigate complex regulatory areas. Andrew provides regulatory-compliance advice and policy and procedure review. He oversees audits and internal investigations and responds to government investigations. Andrew defends complex litigation including class actions. He counsels companies in the financial services, energy, media and telecommunications, manufacturing, and consumer product industries. His multi-faceted approach to problem-solving delivers seamless solutions to clients’ legal challenges.
Before joining K&L Gates in 1998, Andrew served as law clerk to Chief Judge Paul J. Barbadoro of the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire. Andrew is active in providing pro bono legal representation and is the pro bono coordinator for K&L Gates’ Boston office.
- MBA Regulatory Compliance Conference, "General Session: Focus on Fair Lending and Servicing, Mortgage Bankers Association," 13 September 2021.
- Speaker, 2018 Consumer Financial Services Symposium, 3 December 2018.
- Getting Your House in Order - Best Practices for FinTechs Preparing for Investment/Acquisition, San Francisco, CA, 8 February 2018
- ACI Residential Mortgage Regulatory Enforcement & Litigation Conference; TCPA Challenges Impacting the Residential Mortgage Industry, Dallas, TX, 26 September 2018
- MBA’s Regular speaker at Mortgage Bankers Association Legal Issues and Regulatory Compliance Conferences
- Government Enforcement and Litigation Trends, 2017 Consumer Financial Services Symposium, 4 December 2017
- Boston Bar Association: Supreme Court Mid-Year Round-Up: Important Decisions and a New Administration, Boston, MA, 24 January 2017
- Consumer Litigation: The Year in Review and the Years to Come - What to Expect in Consumer Litigation Under the Trump Presidency, K&L Gates Webinar, 17 January 2017
- K&L Gates and Carnegie Mellon University Seminar, Cracking the Code: Cybersecurity for Tomorrow, 10 November 2016
- K&L Gates and Charles River Associates Fall 2016 Consumer Financial Services Symposium, Impact of Recent Fair Lending Decisions on Financial Services Institutions, Washington, DC, 18 October 2016
- “Mortgage Lending to Nontraditional Borrowers: The Opportunities and Compliance Points of Mortgage Lending to DACA Recipients, Recent Immigrants, and Limited-English Proficiency Borrowers,” The Banking Law Journal, April 2019
- “Massachusetts State Senators Seek to Enact Biometric Data Protection Law,” The National Law Review, 11 February 2019