Andrew Massey is a partner in the firm’s financial services and investment management practice group.
He provides advice on financial services law and regulation to a diverse range of financial services institutions including investment managers, banks, financial intermediaries and platforms, and institutional investors. His practice encompasses advising on the scope of financial services regulation, and regulatory issues relevant to all aspects of a financial services business and its products and services, with a particular focus on regulated and unregulated investment funds.
Andrew has been ranked as a ‘next generation lawyer’ in Legal 500 since 2017.
Prior to joining the firm, Andrew was a senior associate in the London office of a European law firm where he worked for several years.
Andrew was seconded to Gartmore Investment Limited between 2009 and 2010 where he advised on legal and compliance issues.
Recommended in Legal 500 2018 (retail funds) and Chambers and Partners 2014 (investment funds)
- Global Distribution Update, The Investment Association, April 2021
- K&L Gates Investment Management Conference, London, annually from 2015 to 2018
- C&I Fund Management Seminar, annually from 2006 to 2014
- Aon Risk Solutions Financial Services Conference, London, May 2016
- The Rise of Alternative UCITS, K&L Gates presentation, London, February 2015
- “Aon Risk Solutions Hosts 'Mega Trends' Discussion Panel with Industry Leaders,” The Risk Universe, June 2016