The proliferation of technology has resulted in a rapid expansion of both the hardware and semiconductor industries over the last decade. Semiconductors and electrical hardware form the backbone of most innovative technologies. For companies involved in these sectors, it is critical to have the counsel of experienced lawyers who are well versed with this technology in addition to the complex legal issues in this industry.
Our lawyers counsel clients through the full product life cycle starting with intellectual property counseling in the early stages of product development and continuing through the manufacturing, sale, and distribution of products.
Our experienced hardware and semiconductor lawyers provide advice regarding:
- Product development and intellectual property protection
- Regulatory and product compliance across jurisdictions
- Drafting and negotiating development, license, manufacturing, resale, distribution, and commercial agreements
- Intellectual property litigation
- Competition issues
- Product recalls and epidemic failures