The proliferation of technology has resulted in a rapid expansion of both the hardware and semiconductor industries over the last decade. For companies involved in these sectors, it is important to have the counsel of experienced lawyers who have kept up with the technology as well as the legal issues related to those industries.
Our lawyers help clients in these industries navigate a myriad of legal issues providing practical advice tailored to each client’s unique business objectives. They counsel clients through the full product life cycle staring with intellectual property counseling in the early stages of product development and continuing through the manufacturing, sale, and distribution of products.
Our experienced hardware and semiconductor lawyers provide advice regarding:
- Product development and intellectual property protection
- Regulatory and product compliance across jurisdictions
- Supply chain and logistics, including outsourcing of operations
- Acquisition and financing of components
- Drafting and negotiating development, license, manufacturing, resale, distribution, customer and other commercial agreements
- Intellectual property litigation
- Commercial contracts and customer disputes
- Competition issues
- Product recalls and epidemic failures