John Blair focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and mezzanine finance transactions, and general corporate law matters. He represents public and private companies, private equity funds and investment banking firms in a variety of corporate financing, securities, and merger and acquisition matters. John also advises public companies on corporate governance matters and compliance with federal securities laws.
Prior to his legal career, John was a consultant at Accenture in Washington, D.C.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® for Corporate Law in Charlotte, North Carolina, 2024
- Selected to North Carolina Rising Stars list for Mergers & Acquisitions, 2014-2017
- Association for Corporate Growth, Charlotte Chapter (Board of Directors, 2014-present)
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association (Business Law Section, Member)
- The 14 Annual Presidents’ Forum of Charlotte, “Business Transition: Getting Ready for the Inevitable to Reap Your Greatest Return,” panelist 2015
- Mentioned, “Falfurrias Capital Backs Media Agency Brainlabs,” The Deal, 19 September 2023