Randall Gerkens is a partner in the firm's Real Estate practice. He has led some of Australia's largest commercial property transactions, including the largest commercial office lease pre-commitment/redevelopment and largest one line Corporate Real Estate Transaction in Australia. He has also acted as lead advisor to the developers of some of the largest precincts at Docklands in Melbourne.
Randall's specialties are with commercial property transactions, major office accommodation projects, development and construction projects, property funds management, title structuring and planning and land use issues and aged care/retirement living assets.
- Recognised by Chambers Asia-Pacific for Real Estate, 2011-2024
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia™ for Leasing Law, 2021-2024
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia™ for Real Property Law, 2013-2024
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, recognised in Real Estate as a Leading Individual, 2018
- Property Council of Australia member
- Property Industry Foundation member
- Law Institute of Victoria member
Key speaker at numerous industry focussed Client events