Victoria Hamscho is admitted to practice in New York. She is not currently admitted in the District of Columbia. She is supervised by a member of the D.C. Bar.
Victoria Hamscho is an associate in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office, where she is a member of the public policy and law practice group. Victoria focuses her practice on legislative and regulatory matters impacting health care industry clients and large employers, including Affordable Care Act implementation, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and 340B Drug Pricing Program enrollment and compliance. Victoria works on legislative matters before the House Ways and Means Committee, House Energy and Commerce Committee, Senate Finance Committee, and Senate Health Education Labor and Pensions Committee, as well as regulatory matters before the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Prior to joining the firm, Victoria was a legal extern at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Victoria was a summer associate with the firm in 2018.
- Edward Bryant National Health Law Transactional Moot Court Competition, Second Place (2018)
- University of Maryland Health Law Regulatory & Compliance Competition, Second Place (2017)
- "Health Care Transactions Spotlight: Key Considerations for Deals Involving Recipients of COVID-19 Provider Relief Funds and Other Assistance," American Health Law Association, 14 May 2021
- "Contract Pharmacy Restrictions, Legal Challenges, and Congressional Action: What to Expect from the 340B Drug Pricing Program," Journal of Health Care Compliance, January-February 2021
- "The 2020 Election and the Health Policy Landscape Post-COVID-19," Journal of Health Care Compliance, July-August 2020