2022 K&L Gates Asset Management and Investment Funds Conference - Washington, D.C.
Registration & Breakfast: 8:30 AM–9:00 AM
Program: 9:00 AM–4:00 PM
Washington, D.C. Agenda Topics:
- Rules Impacting Registered Investment Companies – Preparing for the Changing Environment
- Current Governance and Regulatory Issues for Fund Boards
- Rules Impacting Investment Advisers and Private Funds
- Trade Association Panel Discussion - Regulatory Challenges Facing the Industry
- Enforcement and Examinations
- Registered Fund Product Trends and Developments
- Policy Presentation - Mid-Term Elections: Legislative Priorities for the Asset Management Industry
Please join us for our 2022 Asset Management and Investment Funds Conferences hosted in cities across the United States.
These conferences will provide a unique opportunity to discuss a range of topics impacting the investment management industry. Our lawyers will lead panel discussions focusing on current issues and regulatory developments affecting various industry niches, ESG, and crypto/digital assets.
CLE credit will be available.
Space is limited.
- SEC Proposes Another Round of Money Market Fund Reforms
- SEC Proposes Swing Pricing for Institutional Money Market Funds
- Proposed Money Market Fund Reforms Related to Negative Interest Rates Favor Conversion to Floating NAV and Prohibit Other Stabilizing Measures
- SEC Proposes Cybersecurity Risk Management Rules for Investment Advisers and Funds
- Q&A on the Proposed ESG Reforms for Registered Funds: Addressing the Potential Challenges Imposed and Comment Opportunities
- Registered Funds and the New ESG Rule Proposals: Everything You Wanted to Know (But Were Afraid to Ask)
- SEC Takes First Step Toward Standardized ESG Disclosures for Funds and Investment Advisers
- A Fund By Any Other Name: SEC Proposes Names Rule Amendments