Ami Jani is an associate in the Seattle office. Her primary concentration is in domestic and international investments in private equity funds, hedge funds, investment management agreements, co-investments and secondary transactions. She represents public pension funds, foundations and other institutional investors.
Ami was a summer associate at K&L Gates in 2016. Prior to joining K&L Gates, Ami was a legal extern at the Oregon Supreme Court. Prior to law school, Ami co-owned her own business before turning to the legal field and interning at a global Indian law firm.
- International Law Concentration certificate, Oregon Law
- Pillar of the Community Award, Oregon Law (2016)
- Maxine Lee Editorial Excellence Award, Oregon Law Review (2016)
- Excellence in Written Advocacy Award, Oregon Law (2015)
- Member, South Asian Bar Association of Washington