Amy Ironmonger maintains an international practice and focuses her practice in the areas of resort and hospitality, real estate and commercial development, commercial lending, and corporate law. She has recently or is currently assisting clients with the sale, acquisition, development, and/or financing of projects in the United States, Caribbean, Latin America, Australia, and Middle East.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Amy practiced for another firm and worked for two years as a special projects analyst, where she focused on research related to the hotel and real estate industries. Amy is also an internationally acclaimed sailor, having competed in and won numerous sailing events around the world.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Drafting Commercial Documents, 2009; Secured Transactions, 2010
- Urban Land Institute, Member of the New York City Programming Committee
- Presenter, “Trouble at the Park Hotel: The Fictional Challenges of a Luxury Hotel Struggling to Stay Afloat and Avoid Foreclosure During a Global Pandemic,” ABA 33rd Annual RPTE Conference (April 2021)
- Panelist, “Cuba - Investments and Opportunities,” HVS Caribbean Hotel Investment Conference and Operations Summit (2015)
- Panelist, “How Do Investors Get Deals Done in the Region - Closing the Deal: What Does it Take and How?,” HVS Caribbean Hotel Investment Conference and Operations Summit (2013)
- Panelist, “Innovate for Investment Success - Overcoming Investment Challenges,” HVS Caribbean Hotel Investment Conference and Operations Summit (2012)
- Moderator, Trustee/Young Leader Roundtable, Urban Land Institute National Spring Meeting (2012)