Brittany Doolittle is a partner in the Charlotte office and focuses her practice on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and general corporate law matters. She represents public and private companies and private equity funds in a variety of matters, including the purchase and sale of private companies, commercial contracts and corporate governance. Brittany has worked in a wide-range of industries including business services, distribution, energy, health care, manufacturing, retail and technology.
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- Volunteer Tutor, HEART Tutoring
- Participant, Cultural Leadership Training Program (2018-2019 class), Arts and Science Council
- Co-Chair, K&L Gates LLP Global Associates Liaison Committee
- "Health Care Transactions Spotlight: Key Considerations for Deals Involving Recipients of COVID-19 Provider Relief Funds and Other Assistance," American Health Law Association, 14 May 2021