Chambers Greater China Region Guide 2022 Recognises K&L Gates
Chambers and Partners has ranked K&L Gates and its lawyers as local and regional leaders in their fields of practice in the inaugural edition of the Chambers Greater China Region Guide. This first edition of the guide recognises the firm and its lawyers in four practices across the Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Taipei offices. Four K&L Gates lawyers also received individual rankings in the Greater China Region 2022 Guide. To view the firm’s Asia rankings beyond Greater China, please visit the Chambers 2022 Asia Pacific Guide, published in December 2021.
Published annually, Chambers and Partners rankings are based on thousands of in-depth interviews conducted with lawyers and clients to assess the reputations and experience of lawyers around the world.
K&L Gates, as a firm, was recognised in the below categories.
- Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded (International Firms)
- Capital Markets
- Dispute Resolution
K&L Gates individuals recognised include:
- Corporate Investigations/Anti-Corruption (International Firms): Susan Munro
- Investment Funds (International Firms): Scott Peterman
- Tax: Mainland China-based (International Firms): Roberta Chang
- Capital Markets: Jacqueline Fu
- Capital Markets: James Chen
- Corporate/M&A: Jacqueline Fu
- Corporate/M&A: James Chen
To view the firm's full rankings, visit the Chambers Greater China Region Guide.
K&L Gates is a fully integrated global law firm with lawyers located across five continents. The firm represents leading multinational corporations, growth and middle-market companies, capital markets participants and entrepreneurs in every major industry group as well as public sector entities, educational institutions, philanthropic organizations and individuals.