David Wang is an associate at the firm’s Seattle office. He is a member of the Energy, Infrastructure, and Resources/Power practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, David clerked for the Honorable Dario Borghesan of the Alaska Supreme Court, where he drafted opinions and memoranda on a wide range of civil and criminal matters. During law school, he was a member of the Jessup International Law Moot Court team, helping the team qualify for the competition’s international rounds in consecutive years. He also served as a legal writing tutor and participated in the school’s International Human Rights Clinic.
David was previously a summer associate at the firm and a summer law clerk with the Washington State Attorney General’s Office’s Labor & Industries Division. Before law school, he was an analyst for a global analysis and advisory organization where he worked on climate finance, sustainable land use, and ESG issues.
- Co-Author, SUPPORTING THE MOMENTUM OF PARIS: A SYSTEMS APPROACH TO ACCELERATING CLIMATE FINANCE (2018).
- Co-Author, THE ROLE OF THE CLIMATE INVESTMENT FUNDS IN MEETING INVESTMENT NEEDS (2016).
- Co-Author, ESTIMATING MOBILIZED PRIVATE FINANCE FOR ADAPTATION: EXPLORING DATA AND METHODS (2015).
- Co-Author, GLOBAL LANDSCAPE OF CLIMATE FINANCE 2015 (2015).
- Co-Author, THE LANDSCAPE OF CLIMATE EXPOSURE FOR INVESTORS (2015).