Dennis Majewski is a PTO-registered patent attorney with an advanced degree in electrical and computer engineering. Dennis has a comprehensive patent protection practice serving multi-national corporations, mid-sized companies, and emerging companies. His practice includes patent prosecution; conducting product clearances and non-infringement investigations; and advising on IP acquisitions, dispositions, and portfolio management. He works with clients to develop foreign patent procurement strategies. Prior to joining K&L Gates, he was a patent agent at an IP boutique firm in Chicago.
Prior to his career in law, Dennis worked in the high technology industry, where he was a Senior Electrical Design Engineer at Continental Automotive Systems and a Senior Electrical Design Engineer at Motorola. At these companies his work focused on developing automotive control systems and inertial/pressure micro sensors.
- Listed in the “Ones to Watch” section for Litigation - Intellectual Property, The Best Lawyers in America©, 2021 and 2022
- CALI award for the highest grade in:
- Patent Law
- Intellectual Property and Technology Licensing
- Business Organizations
- Legal Writing for Business Transactions
- Legal Writing for Intellectual Property
- Awarded Electrical Design Engineer of the year in 2007 by Continental Sensor’s Group.
Provides pro bono services for the Lawyers for the Creative Arts.
- "CDLB People," Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, 11 March 2021