Dennis Majewski is a PTO-registered patent attorney with an advanced degree in electrical and computer engineering. Dennis has a comprehensive patent protection practice serving multi-national corporations, mid-sized companies, and emerging companies. His practice includes patent prosecution; conducting product clearances and non-infringement investigations; and advising on IP acquisitions, dispositions, and portfolio management. He works with clients to develop foreign patent procurement strategies. Prior to joining the firm, he was a patent agent at an IP boutique firm in Chicago.
Prior to his career in law, Dennis worked in the high technology industry, where he was a Senior Electrical Design Engineer at Continental Automotive Systems and a Senior Electrical Design Engineer at Motorola. At these companies his work focused on developing automotive control systems and inertial/pressure micro sensors.
- Listed in the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America for Litigation - Intellectual Property (2021-2024)
- Listed in the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America for Patent Law (2023-2024)
- CALI award for the highest grade in:
- Patent Law;
- Intellectual Property and Technology Licensing;
- Business Organizations;
- Legal Writing for Business Transactions; and
- Legal Writing for Intellectual Property
- Awarded Electrical Design Engineer of the year by Continental Sensor’s Group (2007)
Provides pro bono services for the Lawyers for the Creative Arts.
- "CDLB People," Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, 11 March 2021