Dylan Moses is a partner in the firm's London office in the White Collar Defense and Investigations practice group. He concentrates his practice on multi-jurisdictional white collar crime, fraud, bribery and corruption, and regulatory matters as well as being a member of the health and safety practice group. He is currently acting on a number of high profile SFO investigations as well as health and safety prosecutions.
Dylan's areas of focus include:
- Internal, law enforcement and regulatory investigations involving the SFO, FCA and FRC;
- Anti-bribery and FCPA;
- Large scale health and safety prosecutions, often involving construction site fatalities;
- Professional disciplinary investigations and tribunal appearances, including inquests;
- Compliance advice, including advice relating to health and safety law, whistleblowing, data protection and anti-corruption procedures;
- Financial investigations and asset tracing;
- Due diligence;
- Cartel investigations;
- Trademark offences and products breaching EU health and safety regulation; and
- Mutual legal assistance and extradition.
Dylan is a highly experienced trial lawyer, having conducted trials and other court work for over 18 years. He regularly interfaces with regulators and law enforcement agencies.
Dylan is recommended by Chambers UK 2024 for his experience advising clients on financial crime individuals, financial crime corporates and health & safety, and by The Legal 500 2024 for Fraud: white-collar crime, electoral, and regulatory investigations and corporate crime. He is a “highly regarded practitioner who has acted on significant mandates” and a “fantastic operator with years of experience as a criminal lawyer”. Dylan “provides an outstanding level of service. He's able to see the big picture but also get into the details where needed. He is able to see complex matters from multiple viewpoints." Client testimonials also note that have “seen him really go the extra mile for the individuals because he properly cares about them." Furthermore, “Dylan Moses has excellent knowledge, sensible and pragmatic judgement and is great at breaking down issues to the fundamental matters. He also listens to and values the input of his team, which I felt was very important.”
Dylan is recommended by Chambers 2023 for his experience advising clients on health and safety and financial crime, and by Legal 500 2023 for fraud: white-collar crime. He is praised as “an experienced practitioner with an excellent reputation” and a "fantastic lawyer with ferocious commitment to his clients” who “not only shows an eye for detail… but also an ability to weave them into a coherent strategy." Client testimonials also note that he “is bright, sharp and technically excellent – one of the few white collar crime specialists with years of experience at the criminal bar.” Furthermore, “…he is calm under pressure, experienced in a wide range of work, steady under fire, with a first rate tactical mind. To this he adds an exceptionally empathetic and likeable client manner, which time and again enables those whom he represents to deliver their very best selves to investigators, regulators, tribunals and courts…”
Dylan was also recommended by Chambers & Partners 2021, sources said "He has very sound judgement and he's an impressive operator." "He is fantastic, using his experience so he can see how matters will be best advanced in court. He also has a great commercial sense about him." "He is very good at handling corporates and individuals too, they trust him absolutely. He is also exceptionally calm under fire." Legal 500 2020 described the team, led by Dylan, as “exceptional in its commitment and the quality of its work-product.”
Prior to joining the firm Dylan was a member of the Bar at 3 Temple Gardens, Chambers of Joanna Greenberg QC and 4 Breams Buildings.
In 2013 Dylan also worked for the Nursing & Midwifery Council as a regulatory lawyer. Dylan has substantial experience before courts and tribunals, including the Court of Appeal and High Court.
- Recognized in The Legal 500 United Kingdom edition
- Next Generation Partner in Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals) in London, 2023-2024
- Recommended Lawyer in Electoral and Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates) in London, 2024
- Recognized by Chambers UK guide
- Financial Crime: Corporate in London, 2023-2024
- Financial Crime: Individuals in London, 2022-2024
- Health & Safety in UK-wide, 2019-2024
- Recognized by Global Investigations Review as a "Future Leader," 2019
- Tooks Court Criminal Litigation Prize, 2003
- International Bar Association
- Qualified in understanding Justice Structures in the Developing World
- Tooks Court Criminal Litigation Prize (2003)
Dylan has spoken about the impact of money laundering in the UK property market for the European CEO media channel:
- “How Much Dirty Washing is there in the UK Property Laundry Room?”
- “Cross-border investigations: When are documents developed in the course of an internal investigation protected by legal privilege?” Thomson Reuters, 15 October 2018