Felipe Eluf Creazzo is a partner and focuses his practice on international M&A and finance transactions. He regularly advises companies, funds and financial institutions on multijurisdictional acquisitions, joint ventures, venture capital transactions, among other corporate transactions.
His experience in recent years involves counseling clients of various economic sectors, such as oil & gas, infrastructure, energy, mining, telecommunications, commodities, retail, financial services, health and education in accessing Latin American markets through joint ventures, stock acquisitions, venture capital investments, and participation in privatization programs. He advises also Latin American founders, companies and funds with respect to their business ventures in the U.S. and European markets.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Mr. Creazzo was a partner in the finance and capital markets practices of a law firm in Brazil. Previously, he was a senior associate in the New York office of a major international law firm.
- Recognized in IFLR1000 in Latin America as “highly regarded” for M&A and Project Finance, 2023
- Listed in Best Lawyers in Brazil for Corporate/M&A Law (2020-2023)
- Named to Latinvex's Top 50 Latin America’s Rising Stars (2018)
- “Deal Pulse,” M&A Forecast, Latin America 1H17 (Brazil & Southern Cone, p.6-7), 2017
- “Chapter 5: Brazil, The Practical Guide to International Corporate Governance,” 83-110. FIR Publications, LTD – London, UK, 2005
- “Basic Legal Aspects of US Oil Production,” co-author, Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos do Direito da Energia, First Edition, April 2004
- “Draft Model of a New Regulatory Framework for the Brazilian Electric Energy Sector,” co-author, Latin Lawyer, October/November 2003, and Latin American Law and Business Report, October 2003