Health Law Boot Camp, Hosted by North Carolina Bar Association
The Health Law Section will present the second annual Health Law Boot Camp CLE, a program geared towards early-career lawyers, lawyers looking for a refresher, and others serving the health care industry.
Following the success of last year's inaugural event, this program once again focuses on topics applicable to stakeholders across the entire health care spectrum, including providers, drug and device manufacturers, payers, digital companies, health care investors, telemedicine, and more.
- Strategies for successful health care transactions;
- Privacy and information security;
- Health care innovations and disruptive technologies;
- Litigation in the health care industry; and
- Industry-specific fraud and abuse risks.
The event will have a diverse array of speakers who will tackle the ever-changing issues facing the health care industry and offer practical tips related to practicing health law.
- Transactions in the Health Care Industry;
- Innovations and Hot Topics;
- Fraud and Abuse;
- Privacy and Information Security; and
- Health Care Litigation.
- North Carolina Bar Association