Jennifer Yeung is an associate at the firm’s Pittsburgh office. She is a member of the complex commercial disputes practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Yeung served as an associate at an international law firm, where she defended employers in a wide variety of labor and employment matters, including traditional labor grievances before the American Arbitration Association; preliminary injunctions related to labor strikes; unfair labor charges under the National Labor Relations Act; class action wage and hour claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act; executive incentive compensation disputes arising from changes in corporate control; whistleblower complaints alleging retaliatory employment practices under the Occupational Safety and Health Act; and age and disability discrimination claims. She has also counseled employers regarding secondment programs and represented them before the Unemployment Compensation Board of Review.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member of the Pittsburgh Opera New Guard
- Duquesne Law Review, Volume 22, Number 2, “SB-277 Calls the Shots: How California Can Mend the Divide between Proponents and Opponents of Mandatory Vaccination Laws”
- CNS Cargo Focus Magazine, “Treaty, Regulatory, and Common Law Liability of Cargo Carriers: A Primer”