Materials from K&L Gates Eleventh Annual Investment Management Conference 2016
This event involved investment management partners from Boston, Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Pittsburgh, New York and Washington, D.C., as well as partners from our insurance, cybersecurity, intellectual property and FinTech groups who covered a variety of topics.
Please click here to download a copy of the day's agenda.
- Session I: Now the Hard Part: The Landscape post Brexit and the U.S. Elections
- Session II: The U.S. Department of Labor’s New Conflict of Interest Regulation – Implications for Non-U.S. Investment Managers
- Session III: Selected Hot Topics Panel
- Session IV: Global Funds Developments and Regulatory Update
- Session V: Examination, Enforcement and Litigation Trends: SEC, CFTC, NFA, FCA and New Market Abuse Regime
- Session VI: Recent Developments in Commodity and Derivatives Regulations
- Session VII: The Impact of FinTech on Financial Services Businesses
Conference Supplementary Materials
- Brexit: A First Look at the Impact on Asset Managers That Trade Derivatives
- Brexit: Guidance for Fund Directors - What to Know and What to Ask
- Brexit: Six-Point Action Plan for Asset Managers
- Preparing for Brexit: Implications and Issues for Firms in the Financial Services Sector
- Brexit: Implications for Financial Services Firms
Investment Management Alerts
- A Few Takeaways from the OCIE Cybersecurity Examination Sweep Summary
- OCIE’s 2015 Cybersecurity Examination Initiative
- Cybersecurity Update: National Futures Association Adopts Cybersecurity Guidance for Member Firm Information Systems Security Programs
This publication/newsletter is for informational purposes and does not contain or convey legal advice. The information herein should not be used or relied upon in regard to any particular facts or circumstances without first consulting a lawyer. Any views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the law firm's clients.