Kevin Greene focuses his practice on the negotiation and drafting of complex construction, procurement and engineering contracts and on the construction aspects of real estate and project financed transactions. He uses his experience of over 30 years in this sector to advise institutional investors, developers, owners, funders and contractors on complex real estate and project financed transactions.
Kevin advises clients on major office and mixed use developments in the UK, including a substantial office development in the City of London. He advises on and drafts a broad range of contract documents, including terms of engagement for consultants, contractors and sub-contractors; numerous bespoke forms of warranty, performance bonds and guarantees; framework agreements; and amendments to the various industry standard forms. He also advises on development and finance agreements and works closely with real estate and finance colleagues. He is recognised in Chambers as having a "legal knowledge that is second to none, while being extremely approachable and helpful". He routinely advises an impressive client base of investors and employers on a range of non-contentious matters.
Kevin has been a partner with the firm since 1995. For the five years prior to that he was a partner at a West End law firm specializing in property and from 1984 to 1990 he was an associate with a major European law firm.
- Recognised by The Legal 500 United Kingdom edition as a Recommended Lawyer for Construction: contentious and Construction: non-contentious in London, 2024
- Recognised by Chambers UK guide for Construction: Non-contentious in London, 2024
- Society of Construction Law (Member)
- Technology and Construction Solicitors' Association (Member)
- Kevin has spoken at externally organised seminars on construction and engineering law, including lectures to junior surveyors at the RICS.
- Tolley's Construction Health & Safety Law (Co-Author).
- Contributor to the RICS standard suite of appointments.