Luca Nardello is an associate in the firm’s Milan office. He concentrates his practice on corporate matters with respect to both contentious and non-contentious matters. He advises domestic and international companies on M&A and private equity transactions and corporate litigations.
Luca obtained his law degree discussing a thesis in corporate law focusing on protection of the buyer in the acquisition of a controlling participation.
- March 10, 2021 - Arturo Meglio, Pierluigi Vingolo and Luca Nardello held a seminar on investment agreements dedicated to the students of the Master in Corporate & Business Law (Luiss Guido Carli University).
- 15 January, 2021 - Luca Nardello attended as a speaker in a webinar organized together with Elite - Italian Stock Exchange and Invitalia on start-up financing aimed at the training of innovative SMEs and with a focus on the following topics: Governance, Shareholder Relations, Investment Agreements, Privacy and Data Protection, Intellectual Property and Stock Option Plan
- “Primi "contrasti" giurisprudenziali in materia di locazione commerciale, affitto di azienda e ramo di azienda in epoca covid-19” - Diritto24- Il Sole 24 Ore, 21 September 2020
- “Primi orientamenti giurisprudenziali post COVID-19 in materia di locazione commerciale, affitto di azienda e ramo di azienda” - Diritto24 - Il Sole 24 Ore, 15 June 2020
- “La ricapitalizzazione delle imprese tra benefici e insidie”, Diritto24 - Il Sole 24 Ore, May 21st, 2020
- “Inadempimenti contrattuali nel contesto emergenziale dovuto al COVID-19”, Diritto24 - Il Sole 24 Ore, 14 May 2020