Lucas Nicolet-Serra is counsel at the firm’s Singapore office. He is a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions practice group.
Lucas focuses on commercial, regulatory and contractual work. Lucas has considerable experience dealing with a variety of complex and strategic agreements in various industry sectors, such as life sciences and IT. His core practice includes advising on complex commercial arrangements, post-M&A integration strategies and sector-specific regulations, as well as assisting clients on cross border dispute resolution and international arbitration in Europe, Africa, and Asia. His particular knowledge is around the legal, regulatory and policy impact of TMT, and healthcare and life sciences convergence.
Lucas has in-house counsel experience since he was seconded for several months to a pharmaceutical company and to the ASEAN subsidiary of a US medical devices company.
Prior to joining the firm, Lucas was a supervising associate at an international legal practice in Paris and Singapore.
- “A Global Tour of Digital Assets Regulation - APAC,” 3 November 2021, AIMA
- Presentation at APAC Med webinar on “AI and the regulatory framework in Asia”
- Presentation at NTUS on “AI & Medical: ethical and legal implications”
- Webinars on data privacy in the context of COVID-19
- Presentation at the French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore on “M&A in times of COVID-19”
- Presentation at Seton Hall Asia-Pacific Healthcare Compliance Certificate Program on “Transparency in the Life Sciences industry”
- Presentation at the French Chamber of Commerce in Singapore on “Transparency in the Life Sciences industry”