Managing What's Next: Key Considerations on the Return to the Workplace and Vaccine Landscape for Employers, hosted by Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce
With universal COVID-19 vaccine eligibility across the Commonwealth, Pennsylvania employers must tackle new legal and labor challenges as employees return to the physical workplace.
The PA Chamber is pleased to host this free program by K&L Gates Labor, Employment, and Workplace Safety lawyers designed to empower Pennsylvania employers with the resources needed to develop and administer workplace guidelines that balance business continuity with employee safety and privacy.
- How should I manage our transition back to in-person work? What considerations and potential pitfalls should I keep I mind?
- What pandemic-related workplace rules are still in effect?
- Can I require our people to get vaccinated? Even if I can, should I? What factors go into that decision?
- Can I ask employees or job applicants if they have been vaccinated?
- Can I offer incentives for employees to get vaccinated or are there risks with that approach as well?
- Can I maintain two sets of workplace rules: one for those vaccinated and another for those who are not?
Pennsylvania Chamber of Commerce