Nobuki Wada is a partner in the firm’s Tokyo office. He provides advice to international companies on a broad range of Japanese legal issues including corporate and commercial transactions, regulatory matters, and commercial disputes.
Nobuki advises a variety of employers on issues such as negotiations with labor unions (collective bargaining), employment-related litigation (including provisional dispositions, labor tribunal decisions, and mediations), and Labor Relations Commission proceedings (labor union disputes).
Prior to joining the firm, Nobuki practiced as an associate with a local Japanese law firm in Tokyo for over eight years.
- Ranked as a “Next Generation Lawyer’” in the Labor and Employment: International Firms and Joint Ventures for Japan in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific Guide (2018–2021)
- Included in Best Lawyers (Japan) 2020 for Labor & Employment Law
- "Know-how A to Z for Collecting and Using Personal Information - Recent Trend of Information Security", July 2013
- Restructuring and Handling Low Achiever, February 2012
- "Rights and Duties for Representative for Executives - Code of Conduct under acquisition of control", Shoji Homu No.1992, March 5, 2013
- "Issues of Corporate Law of Inspection or Copy of Voting Forms", Shoji Homu No.1932, co-author, May 25, 2011