Patrick Rogers is a corporate partner in the Charlotte office and focuses his practice on securities, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters. He regularly advises public companies on general securities and other corporate law matters, including disclosure and compliance issues, corporate governance issues, stock exchange listing standards and general business and contract matters. Patrick also represents public and private companies and private equity funds in public and private securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and a variety of financing transactions. Patrick previously served as Vice President, Assistant General Counsel and Assistant Secretary at a NYSE listed technology and manufacturing company.
- American Bar Association (Member)
- North Carolina Bar Association (Business Law Section, Member)
- Mecklenburg Country Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth (Carolinas Chapter, Member)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Carolinas, (former Member of Board of Directors and Mentor)
- “Securities Law Update and Corporate Governance,” K&L Gates and North Carolina Subchapter of the southeastern Chapter of the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals, “Back to Basics” CLE Webinar, May 2016