Philip Vickery focuses on mergers and acquisitions transactions including capital raisings as well as franchising and regulatory and corporate advice. He possesses a high level of industry knowledge across a range of sectors including agribusiness, franchising, technology, logistics, mining and health (including dental and medical practices).
His clients benefit from his substantial experience gained from advising multinational, Australian corporates and government entities and agencies on a broad range of matters including divestments, acquisitions, franchising, regulatory issues, corporate governance and compliance.
Philip is a member of the Queensland Law Society’s Company Law Committee as well as a member of the Queensland Regional Council of the Financial Institute of Australasia.
Prior to joining the firm, Philip was a partner at a large Australian national firm.
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia™ for Agriculture and Rural Affairs (2021-present), Corporate Law (2019-present), and Franchise Law (2020-present)
- Doyle's Guide, recommended as a Leading Business & Commercial Lawyer in Queensland (2020-present), Commercial Lawyer in Queensland (2017-2020), a recommended Corporate Lawyer in Queensland (2017-2020), and recommended Agribusiness Lawyer in Queensland (2016-2017)
- Queensland Law Society member
- Financial Services Institute of Australia member
- Franchise Council of Australia member
- Director of Meeanjin Heritage and Remembrance Centre Ltd