Philip Vickery focuses on mergers and acquisitions transactions including capital raisings as well as franchising and regulatory and corporate advice. He possesses a high level of industry knowledge across a range of sectors including agribusiness, franchising, technology, logistics, mining and health (including dental and medical practices).
His clients benefit from his substantial experience gained from advising multinational, Australian corporates and government entities and agencies on a broad range of matters including divestments, acquisitions, franchising, regulatory issues, corporate governance and compliance.
Philip is a member of the Queensland Law Society’s Company Law Committee as well as a member of the Queensland Regional Council of the Financial Institute of Australasia.
Prior to joining the firm, Philip was a partner at a large Australian national firm.
- Listed as a leading lawyer for Corporate Law and Franchise Law in Best Lawyers (Australia) (2020)
- Listed as a Recommended Business & Commercial Lawyer – Queensland in Doyle's Guide (2020)
- Listed as a Recommended Commercial Lawyer – Queensland in Doyle's Guide (2017–2020)
- Listed as a [Recommended] Agribusiness Lawyer in Doyle's Guide (2017–2020)
- Listed as a Recommended Corporate Lawyer – Queensland in Doyle's Guide (2017-2020)
- Listed as a Preeminent Agribusiness Lawyer in Doyle's Guide (2016)
- Queensland Law Society member
- Financial Services Institute of Australia member
- Franchise Council of Australia member
- Director of Meeanjin Heritage and Remembrance Centre Ltd