Clive Cachia is a corporate transaction and project lawyer with a wealth of experience in various industries including energy, infrastructure and natural resources projects.
His experience includes corporate and securities advice to meet the capital demands of participants in these sectors, and the negotiation and preparation of project documentation such as company and asset mergers and acquisitions, incorporated and unincorporated joint venture and operating agreements, in-bound and out-bound investment arrangements, farm-in agreements, offtake and logistics agreements, royalty and split commodity agreements, drilling agreements and other service and operational arrangements.
His industry knowledge enables him to assess and provide practical and commercial responses to the multitude of legal risks affecting such projects.
Clive also provides mergers and acquisitions, corporate and commercial advice to multi-national clients in the health, education and aviation sectors.
Prior to joining the firm in 2010, Clive spent nine years working in the corporate group of a large national Australian law firm.
- Best Lawyers in Australia, listed in Energy Law (2020-present)
- Regional Development Australia (Sydney Region) Executive Committee member
- Law Society of NSW member
- Australian Institute of Company Directors member
- Australian Mining and Petroleum Law Association member
- Australian Institute of Energy member
- Financial Services Institute of Australia
Clive is regularly interviewed and presents seminars and training on energy and resources issues including disclosure obligations, foreign investment rules and project regulation.
- "ASX reforms to boost capital raising in listed small to mid-cap and resources sectors" Corporate LiveWire, May 25, 2012