Greta is a lawyer in the Labour, Employment and Workplace Safety team in our Melbourne office. She has experience providing strategic advice to clients in a range of industries across the public and private sectors across a broad range of industries, including hospitality, health, education, building and construction, insurance, transport and logistics, and government.
Greta also represents clients in a wide range of litigation, including in relation to post employment restraints, breaches of contract, and protection of confidential information, as well as the defense of general protections, unfair dismissal, and discrimination claims.
She has been listed as an Australasian Lawyer Rising Star 2022.
Prior to joining the firm, Greta worked as a Judge's Associate in the County Court of Victoria, performed Royal Commission work for the Victorian Government, and as a lawyer at a national law firm.
- Australasian Lawyer, listed as a Rising Star (2022)
- Co-Chair of the Victorian Women Lawyers (VWL) Publications Committee
- Member of the K&L Gates Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) Committee
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria