Phoebe Winder focuses her practice on bankruptcy consumer finance matters.
Phoebe has represented a variety of servicers, lenders, and other financial institutions on bankruptcy-related compliance, regulatory and litigation matters. Phoebe currently serves as national outside bankruptcy counsel for some of the largest mortgage servicers, and has been involved in some of the largest, national bankruptcy settlements.
- Trustee, Henry Kendall Foundation (non-profit focused on creating a resilient and healthy food system in New England by increasing the production and consumption of local, sustainably produced food).
- Speaker, July 2019, Annual Conference of National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees (Indianapolis, IN), Overview of Law and Trends in Post-Petition Fee Notices.
- Speaker, May 2019 MBA Legal Issues Conference (New Orleans, LA), Bankruptcy Servicing Trends.
- Speaker, April 2019 Black Knight Information Exchange Conference (Orlando, FL), Hot Bankruptcy Trends.
- Speaker, December 2018 Consumer Financial Services Symposium (Washington, DC), Bankruptcy Regulatory Trends.
- Government Enforcement and Litigation Trends, 2017 Consumer Financial Services Symposium, 4 December 2017
- Coauthor, “A Closer Look at Midland Funding v. Johnson,” Law360, June 15, 2017
- Coauthor, “Scope Of The Amendments To Bankruptcy Rule 3002.1,” Law360, May 23, 2016
- Coauthor, “Where Proposed Changes To Rule 3002.1 Fall Short,” Law360, April 9, 2015