Stephan Coonrod has a domestic and international business practice centering on acquisitions, venture capital and other equity investments, transborder transactions, trade issues and technology transfers. In addition, Stephan handles general corporate matters for the firm's clients.
Stephan is fluent in French. He also spent two years in Japan working with a law firm handling international financings, U.S. investment in Japan, and joint ventures, licensing and distributorship agreements.
- BTI Consulting Group’s 2014 Client Service All-Star survey
- Selected to the Washington Super Lawyers List (2003 – 2021)
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America© (2006 - 2024)
- Listed in Puget Sound Business Journal 2010 and 2009 Best Lawyers in the Puget Sound Region – Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Listed in Best Law Firms® – Corporate Law; Mergers & Acquisition Law (2010)
- Listed in Chambers USA (2005 - 2022)
- Listed in "Who's Who in American Law," 30th Anniversary Edition
- Named in Washington CEO's June 2008 listing of "Top Lawyers in Washington," January 2007 listing of "Top Attorneys" and March 2006 listing of "Washington's Most Amazing Attorneys – Business Law"
- Named in Seattle Business Monthly's April 2006 listing of "Puget Sound's Top Business Lawyers"
Member, International Bar Association