Agnese Schinelli is an associate of the firm’s Milan office, where she is a member of the real estate and of the corporate and transactional practice group. Agnese's practice focuses mainly on corporate and commercial law and on legal compliance. She has developed a strong expertise in negotiating and drafting a wide range of domestic and international commercial contracts, as well as in advising clients in complex corporate governance, private equity and regulatory issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Agnese has worked as associate for a US law firm and for the New York office of a primary international law firm assisting Italian and European clients in establishing their business activities in the United States, representing them in cross-border M&A, commercial and real estate transactions, as well as providing legal assistance in general corporate and corporate governance matters.
From 2008 until 2013 Agnese has worked in the corporate and commercial department of few Italian boutique law firms in Milan, focusing her practice on M&A transactions and on domestic and international commercial contracts. Agnese has assisted multinational companies and their Italian subsidiaries active in the field of medical devices and biotechnology in regulatory issues connected to European Union law, privacy law and labor law. During her legal training, she has also gained experience in business litigation in the field of manufacturer’s liability and insurance law.
- Received the ‘Best Graduates of 2008’ Award from the University of Milan Law School Alumni Association (“Algiusmi”).
- Received a merit scholarship award from Boston University School of Law.
- Member of the Milan Bar Association
- Member of the New York City and New York State Bar Association
- Pro Bono activity at the Monday Night Law community service program offered by the New York City Bar Association
- 15 January, 2021 - Agnese Schinelli attended as a speaker in a webinar organized together with Elite - Italian Stock Exchange and Invitalia on start-up financing aimed at the training of innovative SMEs and with a focus on the following topics: Governance, Shareholder Relations, Investment Agreements, Privacy and Data Protection, Intellectual Property and Stock Option Plan
- Agnese has contributed to the translation of several legal academic texts from Italian into English.
- She has a strong passion for endurance running and participates in the organization of charity races.