Elisabeth Yandell McNeil represents a variety of U.S. and international clients. Her practice focuses on energy and infrastructure transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and investments in wind, solar, biomass, and other energy projects and services. She also advises clients in transactions involving clean energy and energy efficiency technologies.
Elisabeth is recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021 for Corporate Law and the Washington Rising Stars list (2016-20).
Before joining K&L Gates, Elisabeth practiced as an associate in a Seattle-area law firm where she represented public and private clients. Before attending law school, she served as an intern in the office of the Vice President of the European Parliament.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America©, Corporate Law, 2021
- Selected to the Washington Rising Stars list, 2016-20
- Acritas Stars – independently rated lawyer
- Washington State Bar Association, Partnership and LLC Law Committee, Business Law Section, Co-Chair
- WRISE (Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy), Co-Director, Seattle Chapter
- Washington Women Lawyers, Past President
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- ”Energy Seminar: Renewables 3.0,” May 2019
- “Identifying and Innovating through Points of Resistance in Renewables,” April 2018
- “The New Tax Bill Workshop: Impact on the Renewable Energy Industry,” January 2018
- “Navigating Changes in Energy Attitudes Coast to Coast,” May 2017
- “The New Washington LLC Act,” Washing Washington State Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Course, January 2016
- "Around the World of Business Law: 80 Things Every Washington Lawyer Must Know," Washington State Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Conference, May 2013