Kelsi Robinson is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania. She is seeking admission to practice in California, but is not currently licensed in that state.
Kelsi Robinson is an associate at the firm's Los Angeles office. She is an experienced member of the Complex Commercial Litigation and Disputes practice group, and focuses her practice on commercial litigation as well as data protection, privacy, and security. Kelsi’s commercial litigation experience extends to areas of commercial contracts, commercial leasing, embezzlement claims, and consumer protection disputes. Kelsi also actively collaborates with clients to identify and address risks associated with social media use and interactive websites, including compliance with state specific and international privacy regulations.
As a commercial litigator, Kelsi has drafted multiple complaints, discovery motions, motions for reconsideration, third-party subpoenas, and appellate briefs relating to various high-level disputes including embezzlement, trade secrets, violations of the Endangered Species Act, defenses to the Anti-SLAPP statute, and intellectual property disputes.
Kelsi has also assisted a number of pro bono clients with asylum applications, Endangered Species Act violations, and trademark development for small businesses focused on supporting underrepresented communities.
She has worked with a variety of clients in different industries and sectors, including telecommunications infrastructure, online retailers, nonprofit organizations, small businesses, and food and drink providers, including one of the world’s largest coffeehouse chains.
Currently, Kelsi serves as National Litigation Counsel for one of the country’s largest telecommunications infrastructure companies. In that role, she has worked with her team to handle several lawsuits for claims such as breach of contract, tortious interference, and unfair competition
Prior to joining the firm, Kelsi served as a legal intern at the Civil Rights Appellate Clinic. While there she worked with a team to research and draft appellate briefs for noncriminal civil rights cases, including a reply brief to the United States Supreme Court. Kelsi also served as a summer associate at the firm in 2020. Additionally, Kelsi was a senior editor for Penn State Law Review, a competitor for the National Mock Trial team, and the Student Bar Association President during her third year at Penn State Law. Kelsi was selected as a member of the Order of Barristers for her excellence in courtroom advocacy and joined Penn State Law’s trial advocacy faculty after graduation.
Kelsi graduated from Penn State Law in 2021 with concentrations in Arbitration, Mediation, and Negotiation, Advocacy and Litigation, and Race, Law, and Equity.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Penn State Law (2021)
- Order of the Coif from Penn State Law (2021)
- Inducted into the Woolsack Honor Society at Penn State Law (2021)
- Member of the Order of Barristers (2021)
- Penn State Law Review, Senior Editor (2020-2021)
- National Mock Trial Team, Competitor (2021)
- The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Eric D. Turner Award (2021)
- The American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education Scholastic and Leadership Award (2021)
- The Penn State Law Leadership Award (2021)
- The Student Bar Association 1L Mock Trial Competition Award (2021)
- The Student Bar Association Student Leader of the Year Award (2021)
- The Buffalo-Niagara Mock Trial Award for Best Opening Statement (2020)
- CALI Excellence for the future Awards in Criminal Procedure (2019), Family Law (2019), and Constitutional Law II (2021)
- “5 Steps For Counsel Managing Health Care Data Breaches,” Law360, 18 March 2022