Mark Filipini is a partner focusing on labor and employment issues. Mark counsels private and public employers on a wide variety of workplace issues, including labor/management relations, fair employment practices, and wage and hour matters. In addition to providing day–to–day advice and frequent trainings to assist clients with compliance, Mark also regularly represents management in federal and state courts and before several administrative agencies, including the National Labor Relations Board and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. His clientele ranges from Fortune 500 companies to local non–profit agencies and school districts.
Prior to joining the firm, Mark was an associate in the labor departments of two international law firms headquartered in New York City.
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Employment Law-Management; Labor Law-Management, 2013-2024; Litigation-Labor and Employment in Seattle, 2021-2024
- Recognized by Chambers USA for Labor & Employment in Washington, 2014-2023
- Named "Lawyer of the Year" by The Best Lawyers in America® for Litigation-Labor and Employment, Seattle, 2021
- Named to Washington Super Lawyers list, 2018-2022
- Named to Washington Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, 2006-2008, 2010-2013
- Speaker, “Employment Law Boot Camp,” Washington State Bar Association
- Speaker, “Strategic HR: Employment Issues in the Current Economy,” Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Speaker, “Time Off In Washington: State and Federal Laws on Employee Leave, Vacations and Holidays,” Lorman Education Services
- Speaker, “Labor Law and Your Business,” Lorman Education Services