Paolo Rusconi is a partner in the firm’s Milan office. He concentrates his practice on banking and financial matters with a particular emphasis on debt restructurings transactions. He also has substantial experience in corporate law, M&A, private equity and extraordinary transactions.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Paolo was a partner in a prominent Italian law firm and practiced with magic circle international law firm in Milan, advising banks, corporations and private equity funds in several transactions, including M&A, finance and restructuring deals.
- Ranked by Chambers & Partners Europe for Restructuring & Insolvency (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019)
- Ranked by Legal 500 EMEA for Restructuring & Insolvency (2022, 2021, 2020) and as “Leading Individual” in 2022
- Ranked as “Rising star” by IFLR1000 2020 for M&A, Private Equity
- Ranked by Leaders League for Banking & Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency (2023, 2022, 2021)
- 1 December 2020, Paolo Rusconi held a workshop entitled "How to finance a scale-up in Italy" during the Endeavor Digital Event
- Le SU sposano la teoria "antindennitaria" dell'azione revocatoria - NT+Diritto - Il Sole 24 Ore, 23 March 2022