Paolo Rusconi is a partner in the firm’s Milan office. He concentrates his practice on banking and financial matters with a particular emphasis on debt restructurings transactions. He also has substantial experience in corporate law, M&A, private equity and extraordinary transactions.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Paolo was a partner in a prominent Italian law firm and practiced with magic circle international law firm in Milan, advising banks, corporations and private equity funds in several transactions, including M&A, finance and restructuring deals.
- Ranked by Chambers Europe for Restructuring & Insolvency (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019)
- Ranked by The Legal 500 EMEA for Restructuring & Insolvency (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020) and as “Leading Individual” (2023, 2022)
- Named to Super Lawyers Rising Stars list by IFLR1000 for M&A, Private Equity (2020)
- Ranked by Leaders League for Banking & Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency (2023, 2022, 2021)
- 26 January 2023 - Paolo Rusconi attended as a speaker in the workshop “The new Code of the business crisis: responsibilities of directors and auditors” organized together with Endeavor
- 1 December 2020, Paolo Rusconi held a workshop entitled "How to finance a scale-up in Italy" during the Endeavor Digital Event
- Le SU sposano la teoria "antindennitaria" dell'azione revocatoria - NT+Diritto - Il Sole 24 Ore, 23 March 2022