Spencer Green is a partner at the firm and a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions, Emerging Growth and Venture Capital, and Health Care and FDA Groups. Spencer’s practice includes a broad range of business and corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, private financing, and joint ventures.
Although Spencer’s practice spans a range of industries, he brings particular expertise to corporate transactions involving healthcare and digital health companies. His experience in the healthcare sector includes hospitals, health systems, behavioral health service providers, dental service organizations, physician practices, digital health companies, medical device companies, and health care technology companies.
Prior to joining the firm, Spencer was an associate at a Nashville-based law firm where he was a member of multi-disciplinary transaction teams working with clients in the health care, financial services, and manufacturing industries. Spencer assisted companies and investors in strategic acquisitions and dispositions and funding activities involving private equity and venture capital firms.
- Valedictorian, Belmont University College of Law
- Superlawyers - Mid-South Rising Stars, Health Care, 2021
- The Law of Crowdfunding, February 2017, Belmont University College of Law
- "STRATEGIC PERSPECTIVES: Case study in models for academic health systems structuring venture capital investments: Henry Ford Health System," Health Law Daily, 10 September 2021
- Ryan Levy and Spencer Green, Pharmaceuticals and Biopiracy: How the America Invents Act May Reduce the Misappropriation of Tradition Medicine, 23 U. Miami Bus. L. Rev. 401 (2015)