Stephen Page is a partner at the firm’s Nashville office and is a member of the Health Care and FDA practice group. Stephen has advised a myriad of clients across the industry, such as hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, home health and hospice care providers, assisted living and senior living facilities, and health care investors. He works with clients on strategic and operational matters including compliance issues related to Medicare and Medicaid fraud and abuse, federal and Anti-Kickback statutes, patient privacy and data security issues, and physician self-referral prohibitions.
Stephen also routinely assists health care clients with transactional matters, particularly when complex compliance issues have the potential to delay deal closings.
This is a temporary biography. A complete biography will be available soon.
Prior to joining the firm, Stephen served as a partner at a U.S. law firm where he advised corporate legal teams, compliance counsel, and development officers throughout the health care industry. He has nearly a decade of in-house legal experience at investor-owned health systems, and has dedicated more than 15 years in private practice focused exclusively on health care.
- Member, Nashville, Tennessee, and American Bar Associations
- Member, Business and Health Law Sections of the American Bar Association
- Member, Health Law Section of the Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Health Information and Technology Section of the American Health Lawyers Association