Tracy Lawless is a government affairs advisor in the firm’s Pittsburgh and Harrisburg offices, where she is a member of the public policy and law practice group. She concentrates her activity in health care, as well as a diverse array of clients including manufacturing and transportation. She advises companies on strategic policy development, issue management, government solutions, and advocacy at the local, state, and federal levels.
Prior to joining the firm, Tracy was a legislative director for a health care network for over four years. In addition, she worked as a project manager for a real estate development company and was a policy consultant. She worked as a deputy policy director for a candidate for Governor, and she was the Pennsylvania state campaign director for the Paraprofessional Healthcare Institute (PHI National). Tracy was the director of legislative affairs for the American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET) and the American Society for Nutrition (ASN) for monitoring life science policy issues at the NIH, USDA, and FDA for 10 years.
- Emerge Pennsylvania Board Member
- Pennsylvania Business Council PEG PAC Board
- 2017-18 Member of Leadership Pittsburgh XXXIV
- Pittsburgh Downtown Community Development Corporation Board
- Women's Leadership Council, United Way of Allegheny County
- Pennsylvania Delegate – Democratic National Convention 2020
- Member – Health Policy Committee – JRB for President /Biden-Harris 2020
- Health Care Compliance Association Pittsburgh Regional Conference, Legislative and Regulatory Update, Tracy Lawless and Karishma Page, October 2019.
- “Progress on the national opioid crisis,” The Washington DC 100, 14 February 2018