Vincent Tso's area of practice involves corporate/commercial and corporate finance in Hong Kong as well as People’s Republic of China (PRC)-related commercial transactions, which include: mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, regulatory compliance matters, corporate restructuring, public offerings, private placement of securities, and acquisition and sale of PRC-related projects and companies. Vincent has advised Hong Kong-listed companies on their continual compliance with the Hong Kong Listing Rules. Additionally, he has advised clients on regulatory compliance and enforcement matters. He also has substantial experience in working with stakeholders involving distressed listed companies and regulatory investigations.
Vincent passed the inaugural GBA Legal Professional Examination in 2021.
- China-Appointed Attesting Officer
- President, Legal and Professional Advancement Association Limited, 2020 to present
- Council Member, The Law Society of Hong Kong, 2022
- Speaker, “Resolving Auditors’ Difficulties and Concerns in an Effective Manner — From Legal and Forensic Perspective," April 2022, The Association of Hong Kong Accountants (AHKA)
- Speaker, “Takeover in Hong Kong: Acquiring Controlling Interest in Listed Companies and its Subsequent Compliance," April 2021, Wolters Kluwer