Claire Hansen Suni is an associate at the firm’s Seattle office. She is a member of the corporate/M&A practice group. She has represented public and privately held clients in cross border and domestic corporate transactions involving mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, joint ventures, debt and equity securities, and international projects.
Claire joined K&L Gates in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, Claire served as an associate at a global law firm where she focused her practice in mergers and acquisitions. In 2016 and 2017, Claire was seconded to a large trading company in Tokyo, Japan, where she advised on transactions across a broad spectrum of industries, including pharmaceuticals, healthcare, technology, and energy.
- Vice Chair, American Bar Association, Renewable, Alternative and Distributed Energy Resources (RADER) Committee (2014-2016)
- Fellow, Chayes International Public Service Program
- Submissions Editor and Primary Editor, Harvard Human Rights Journal
- Executive Board, Advocates for Human Rights
- Karin Stromberg Award for Contributions to Social Justice