Claire Hansen Suni is an associate at the firm’s Seattle office. She represents a variety of domestic and international clients, and she is a member of both the Corporate practice group and the Power practice group at the firm. Her practice focuses on renewable energy and infrastructure transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, investments in wind, solar, carbon removals, and other energy projects and services.
Claire joined the firm in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, Claire served as an associate at a global law firm where she focused her practice in mergers and acquisitions. In 2016 and 2017, Claire was seconded to a large trading company in Tokyo, Japan, where she advised on transactions across a broad spectrum of industries, including energy, pharmaceuticals, health care, and technology.
- Vice Chair, American Bar Association, Renewable, Alternative and Distributed Energy Resources (RADER) Committee (2014-2016)
- Fellow, Chayes International Public Service Program
- Submissions Editor and Primary Editor, Harvard Human Rights Journal
- Executive Board, Advocates for Human Rights
- Karin Stromberg Award for Contributions to Social Justice