Pablo Man is a partner in the firm's investment management group. He represents investment advisers, closed-end funds (including exchange-traded closed-end funds, registered funds of hedge funds, and interval funds), alternative mutual funds, and private funds (including hedge funds and funds of one).
During law school, Pablo interned for the Honorable Robert B. Collings of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. He was also the Editor-in-Chief of the Suffolk University Law Review. Pablo was a summer associate at K&L Gates in 2008.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Pablo served as a law clerk to the Honorable Scott L. Kafker of the Massachusetts Appeals Court. He also interned as a law clerk to the Honorable Judith Fabricant of the Business Litigation Session of the Massachusetts Superior Court.
In 2018, Pablo was awarded “Rising Star” at the 25th Mutual Funds Industry Awards sponsored by Fund Industry Intelligence and Fund Director Intelligence. The “Rising Stars” were selected based on their accomplishments and contributions to the mutual fund industry in the areas of client service and product innovation that makes them stand out among their peers and position them as future leaders.
- Panelist, “Introduction to the Advisers Act,” NRS webinar, 4 August 2020.
- "Impact of the New Marketing Rule: What Constitutes an 'Advertisement' and How to Adhere to Principles‑Based Standards," Private Equity Law Report, 23 March 2021
- “How the Proposed Amendments to the SEC Advertising Rule Would Affect PE Managers,” Private Equity Law Report, 14 January 2020
- "Interval Funds have Turned 25 and are Increasingly Popular," The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation, 20 February 2019
- “Getting the Deal Through: Fund Management 2018 – United States,” Law Business Research Ltd., August 2018