Carbon Quarterly – Volume 4
Carbon Quarterly is a newsletter covering developments in carbon policy, law, and innovation. No matter your views on climate change policy, there is no avoiding an increasing focus on carbon regulation, resiliency planning, and energy efficiency at nearly every level of government and business. Changes in carbon—and more broadly greenhouse gas—policies have the potential to broadly impact our lives and livelihoods. Carbon Quarterly offers a rundown of attention-worthy developments.
- Latest on the Energy Infrastructure Act of 2021
- D.C. Circuit Confirms Sale of Offshore Wind Lease Does Not Trigger NEPA Review
- U.S. Tax Updates for Carbon
Carbon Litigation and Regulation
- Directly Targeting Indirect Sources—The Silver Bullet to Comprehensive Greenhouse Gas Management
- Offshore Wind Projects Take Off Under Biden Administration
- Exxon CCUS Innovation Zone: Houston Ship Channel
- Leading Harvest—Certifying Carbon Management in Agriculture
This publication/newsletter is for informational purposes and does not contain or convey legal advice. The information herein should not be used or relied upon in regard to any particular facts or circumstances without first consulting a lawyer. Any views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the law firm's clients.