Chambers USA 2021 Guide Recognizes K&L Gates Labor, Employment, and Workplace Safety Practice, Lawyers Among Leaders
Chambers and Partners has recognized K&L Gates LLP’s labor, employment, and workplace safety practice and several of its lawyers as leaders in the 2021 edition of its Chambers USA guide. This includes rankings for the practice in two states as well as for eight of the practice’s lawyers across five states.
Published annually, the guide recognizes the top lawyers and law firms across the United States, with rankings based on thousands of in-depth interviews conducted with lawyers and clients to assess the reputations and experience of lawyers around the country.
K&L Gates, as a firm, was recognized in the following categories:
- Labor and Employment - New Jersey
- Labor and Employment - Washington
K&L Gates individuals recognized were:
- Brian Graham - Immigration, Texas
- Adriana Reyes - Immigration, Texas
- Rosemary Alito - Labor and Employment, New Jersey
- Vincent Avallone - Labor and Employment, New Jersey
- David Lindsay - Labor and Employment, North Carolina
- J. Walker Coleman - Labor and Employment, South Carolina
- Mark Filipini - Labor and Employment, Washington
- Patrick Madden - Labor and Employment, Washington
To view the full rankings for the firm and its recognized lawyers, please visit the Chambers USA 2021 guide.