K&L Gates Asset Management and Investment Funds Practice, Lawyers Named Among Leaders in 2021 Chambers USA Guide
Chambers and Partners has recognized K&L Gates LLP’s asset management and investment funds practice and several of its lawyers as leaders in the 2021 edition of its Chambers USA guide. This includes a Nationwide recognition for the practice in the category of Registered Funds. Seven of the practice’s lawyers were also recognized with Nationwide or statewide rankings.
Published annually, the guide recognizes the top lawyers and law firms across the United States, with rankings based on thousands of in-depth interviews conducted with lawyers and clients to assess the reputations and experience of lawyers around the country.
The guide notes the practice as “adept in its appraisal of complex regulatory and compliance matters, due to the contingent of SEC alumni in the ranks of its investment management team,” “highly accomplished in the domain of ETFs,” and ”acknowledged for its deep-seated expertise in open and closed-end fund matters,” with clients describing the practice as “ professional, timely, accurate and innovative" and "a great practice and…a great firm."
K&L Gates, as a firm, was recognized in the following categories:
- Registered Funds - Nationwide
- Hedge & Mutual Funds - Massachusetts
K&L Gates individuals recognized were:
- Mark Amorosi - Registered Funds, Nationwide
- Michael Caccese - Registered Funds, Nationwide; Hedge & Mutual Funds, Massachusetts
- Mark Goshko - Registered Funds, Nationwide; Hedge & Mutual Funds, Massachusetts
- Nicholas Hodge - Hedge Funds, Nationwide
- Margaret Niles - Investment Funds: Investor Representation, Nationwide
- George Zornada - Hedge & Mutual Funds, Massachusetts
- Robert Zutz - Registered Funds, Nationwide
To view the full rankings for the firm and its recognized lawyers, please visit the Chambers USA 2021 guide.