Legal 500 Recognizes K&L Gates Policy and Regulatory Practice Among Leaders in the 2021 United States Guide
Legal 500 has recognized K&L Gates LLP’s policy and regulatory practice and several of its lawyers as leaders in the 2021 Legal 500 United States guide. This includes another Tier 1 ranking in the Transport: shipping - litigation and regulation category.
Published annually, the Legal 500 rankings recognize the practice area teams who are providing the most cutting edge and innovative advice to corporate counsel based on feedback from 300,000 clients worldwide. In the 2021 Legal 500 United States guide, K&L Gates was recognized in nearly 30 categories across eight firm practice areas overall.
“We are proud of the recognition and view it as a reflection of the value our policy and regulatory lawyers provide to clients across a range of practices and industries, including healthcare, transportation, fin tech, government relations, investigations and enforcement, environment, and government contracts,” stated Michael Scanlon, co-leader of K&L Gates’ policy and regulatory practice. “We continue to believe that our substantial concentration of policy and regulatory expertise is a differentiator in the market among global firms.”
K&L Gates, as a firm, was recognized in the following categories:
- Transport: shipping - litigation and regulation
- Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense: advice to corporates
- Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense: advice to individuals
- Environment: litigation
- Environment: regulatory
- Government contracts
- Government relations
- Healthcare: service providers
K&L Gates individuals recognized were:
- Jeffrey King - Transport: shipping [Leading Lawyer]
- Emanuel Rouvelas - Government relations [Leading Lawyer]
- Michael Scanlon - Government relations and Transport: shipping [Leading Lawyer]
- George Kontakis - Transport: shipping [Next Generation Partner]
- Luke Reid [Next Generation Partner]
- Amy Conant Hoang - Government contracts [Rising Star]
- Luke Steinberger - Transport: shipping [Rising Star]
To view the firm’s full rankings and commentary, please visit the 2021 Legal 500 US Guide.