2021 Investment Management Conference
Our complimentary, one day Investment Management conference is taking place on Wednesday, 6 October 2021.
Our programme for the day will include the following keynote speakers and panel sessions.
- Chris Cummings, CEO, The Investment Association
- Jack Inglis, Chief Executive Officer, AIMA
- Kay Swinburne, Vice Chair of Financial Services, KPMG
- Fire Side Chat - Laurent Van Burik, Head of the Division of Legal/International Aspects of the CSSF Collective Investment Schemes and Gabriela Figueiredo Dias, Chair of CMVM & Member of the Board of Supervisors ESMA
- Session I: Diminishing Returns: Regulator Initiatives to Deliver Value to Investors
- Session II: With the Increased Demands for Alternative Assets, is Private Equity the Answer?
- Session III: The New World Order in Investment Management
- Session IV: Embracing ESG as the Future
- Session V: Shake Up in Active Management; is the Growth of ETFs Unstoppable?
During the course of the day, our speakers will cover a range of the most current topics, helping us to navigate what is in store for the global investment management industry.
The full agenda for the day can be found here.