K&L Gates Ranked in Chambers UK 2024 Guide
Chambers and Partners has ranked K&L Gates LLP and 11 of its lawyers as leaders in their fields of practice in the 2024 edition of its Chambers UK guide. The guide recognizes the firm and its lawyers in 15 categories, with rankings based on thousands of in-depth interviews conducted with lawyers and clients to evaluate the reputations and experience of lawyers around the world.
K&L Gates, as a firm, was recognized in the following categories:
- Asset Finance: Aviation Finance
- Capital Markets: AIM
- Transport: Rail: Projects & Infrastructure
- Construction: Contentious
- Construction: Non-contentious
- Corporate/M&A: £100-800 million
K&L Gates individuals recognized include:
- Arthur Artinian - Intellectual Property - London (Firms)
- James Green - Capital Markets: AIM - UK-Wide
- Daniel Greenaway - Investment Funds: Private Equity: Venture Capital - UK-Wide
- Kevin Greene - Construction: Non-contentious - London (Firms)
- Ben Holland - Energy & Natural Resources: Disputes - UK-Wide; International Arbitration - UK-Wide
- Dylan Moses - Financial Crime: Corporates - London (Firms); Financial Crime: Individuals - London (Firms); Health & Safety - UK-Wide
- Pete O’Hare - Asset Finance: Aviation Finance - UK-wide
- Matthew Smith - Construction: Contentious - London (Firms)
- Paul Tetlow - Capital Markets: AIM - UK-Wide; Corporate/M&A: £100-800 million - London (Firms)
- Sarah Turpin - Insurance: Mainly Policyholders - UK-Wide
- Tim Webb - Real Estate: £150 million and above - London (Firms)
To view the firm's full rankings visit the Chambers UK 2024 guide.
K&L Gates is a fully integrated global law firm with lawyers located across five continents. The firm represents leading multinational corporations, growth and middle-market companies, capital markets participants and entrepreneurs in every major industry group as well as public sector entities, educational institutions, philanthropic organizations and individuals.